I don’t know about you, but I’m one of those dip the Easter eggs in Kool-Aid and call it a day. I have also purchased one of those decorating kits found at the supermarkets with the dye and “magic” crayon that’s impossible to use. So you can imagine my excitement when I found these amazing and super creative ways to decorate Easter eggs. Some of these would make great centerpieces because they are simply that beautiful. So if you’re looking for a different approach to decorating Easter eggs this year, you’ll absolutely love this list. Enjoy!
Are you on Pinterest? Check out my Easter board for recipes, crafts and much more!
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew About Credit Scores -
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschooling Work-at-Home Mom -
- How to Kick Procrastination to the Curb -
- A Bathroom Refresh -
- Under the Sea Chocolate Bark -
- My Fall Reading List for 2016 -
- Chicken and Rice Taco Salad -
- Want to make a difference? Take Action! -
- How to Choose Flooring for your Home -
- Business Tips for Entrepreneur Moms -