I don’t know about you, but I’m one of those dip the Easter eggs in Kool-Aid and call it a day. I have also purchased one of those decorating kits found at the supermarkets with the dye and “magic” crayon that’s impossible to use. So you can imagine my excitement when I found these amazing and super creative ways to decorate Easter eggs. Some of these would make great centerpieces because they are simply that beautiful. So if you’re looking for a different approach to decorating Easter eggs this year, you’ll absolutely love this list. Enjoy!
Are you on Pinterest? Check out my Easter board for recipes, crafts and much more!
- Business Tips for Entrepreneur Moms -
- 15 DIY Fall Wreaths -
- Get Ready for Back to School with Vive Mejor #TuTwist Twitter Party On 8/24 @7PM EST! -
- Tips for Parents of New College Students -
- 7 College Dorm Must-Haves -
- 10 Fun DIY Teacher Gifts -
- A Royal Welcome for Princess Elena -
- Prep Your Home for the Fall Season -
- Tiny Bathroom Makeover -
- Your Front Row Seat to the Summer Games -