I don’t know about you, but I’m one of those dip the Easter eggs in Kool-Aid and call it a day. I have also purchased one of those decorating kits found at the supermarkets with the dye and “magic” crayon that’s impossible to use. So you can imagine my excitement when I found these amazing and super creative ways to decorate Easter eggs. Some of these would make great centerpieces because they are simply that beautiful. So if you’re looking for a different approach to decorating Easter eggs this year, you’ll absolutely love this list. Enjoy!
Are you on Pinterest? Check out my Easter board for recipes, crafts and much more!
- Guava and Cream Cheese Coffee Cake -
- Celebrating Our Latino Culture With Princess Elena of Avalor -
- How to Transition Back Into the School Year -
- How To Save Hundreds On Your Next Vacation -
- 5 Ways to Lower Your Expenses Today -
- How to Earn an Extra $500 This Month-Sell Something! -
- Simplify and Organize Your Finances -
- How to Kick Procrastination to the Curb -
- Getting Over a Summer Funk -
- How to Prepare for a Yard Sale -