This shop/post has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #ServeWithACoke #CollectiveBias
I can’t believe that the holiday season has finally arrived and it’s already moving along very quickly. Our main focus is spending time together, giving back to others, and creating new memories. During the holiday season, I’m always whipping up something new in the kitchen or recreating my favorite childhood recipes. Food is how I show love to my family. I hope that one day my kids will pass on their favorite recipes to their own children.
Today’s recipe is a savory dish that your entire family will enjoy. This Beef Pot Roast is flavorful, tender and easy to put together. Your family and friends will think you slaved in the kitchen for hours! This dish also pairs perfectly with an ice-cold Coca-Cola™. Growing up, I remember my mother serving our holiday meals with Coca-Cola drinks. It was a staple at our family gatherings and festivities. It’s a tradition that I have continued with my own family.
Easy Beef Pot Roast Recipe
3 lb. round beef roast (thawed)
8 oz of baby carrots
3 celery stalks
1 cup of beef gravy
1 cup of beef stock
2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon of dried leaf thyme
1/2 onion powder
1/4 teaspoon of salt
1/4 teaspoon of pepper
Remove roast from the oven, slice and serve with mashed potatoes. You should have enough gravy from the pot roast to pour over your mashed potatoes. You can also eat it as is with the veggies. You can’t go wrong either way!
This beef pot roast is full of flavor and tender. Don’t forget to grab a cold Coca-Cola to go with your meal!
Sharing meals with my favorite people is something I look forward to during the holiday season. It’s easy to get caught up in the busyness of the season, but when we slow down to be present, it reminds us to truly enjoy the little things.
What are some of your favorite holiday meals? I’d love to hear from you! Also, make sure to check out other delicious Coca-Cola pairings!
- 3 lb. round beef roast (thawed)
- 8 oz of baby carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 2 onions
- 1 cup of beef gravy
- 1 cup of beef stock
- 2 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon of dried leaf thyme
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Chop onion (quartered), baby carrots, and celery stalks.
- Season your roast with salt and pepper, then sear all sides in a pan.
- Whisk together beef gravy, beef stock, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place roast in a roaster or dutch oven along with chopped vegetables.
- Pour gravy mixture over the roast and vegetables, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 325F degrees for 3 to 3½ hours.