I feel like things have been so busy lately that it’s only a matter of time before October is upon us. Around here we are in full swing with homeschooling, sports and a 10 month old that is now taking more than one step (she’s now up to 5!). I feel like it’s all happening so fast and I wish I could slow down time to absorb it all.
Speaking of slowing down, I shared with you all my decision to cut back on work recently. I won’t lie and say that it was an easy decision, but it has allowed me to have more for my family and that alone has made my decision worth it.
Ok, on to a fun fall project that will cost you very little to make and doesn’t take a lot of time to create. I made this fall wreath with a few supplies from the dollar store and a wreath I bought with a coupon. The total was around $12 which in my book is a great price considering how much stores are charging for a wreath these days.
Easy and Inexpensive Fall Wreath
Do you decorate for the fall season? I like adding some touches here and there, but I try not to overdo it. However, decorating for Christmas is another story. 🙂
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew About Credit Scores -
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschooling Work-at-Home Mom -
- How to Kick Procrastination to the Curb -
- A Bathroom Refresh -
- Under the Sea Chocolate Bark -
- My Fall Reading List for 2016 -
- Chicken and Rice Taco Salad -
- Want to make a difference? Take Action! -
- How to Choose Flooring for your Home -
- Business Tips for Entrepreneur Moms -