Body scrubs are an excellent way to moisturize your skin and pamper yourself. They also make a great inexpensive gift. So today I’m sharing this super easy to make pomegranate body scrub along with printable labels. Enjoy!
Ingredients for DIY Pomegranate Body Scrub
1 C. Coconut Oil
½ C. Sugar
½ Package of pomegranate seeds (found in the produce section)
4-5 (4 oz.) Jelly jars
#1. Using a blender puree ½ the package of pomegranate seeds (mixture will be chunky). This will give you enough juice for the nice pink color as well and the pomegranate particles to add to your scrub.
#2. In a medium size bowl, combine the coconut oil, sugar, pomegranate puree and mix well.
#3. Add the scrub to your 4 oz. jelly jars.
#4. Print and cut out the labels and place on the lid; the metal ring will hold the label in place. **For a more rustic look, you could also use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top of the label – loop through with twine and tie around the lid.
Click on the image below to print the labels.
*Post may contain affiliate links
- Business Tips for Entrepreneur Moms -
- 15 DIY Fall Wreaths -
- Get Ready for Back to School with Vive Mejor #TuTwist Twitter Party On 8/24 @7PM EST! -
- Tips for Parents of New College Students -
- 7 College Dorm Must-Haves -
- 10 Fun DIY Teacher Gifts -
- A Royal Welcome for Princess Elena -
- Prep Your Home for the Fall Season -
- Tiny Bathroom Makeover -
- Your Front Row Seat to the Summer Games -