Body scrubs are an excellent way to moisturize your skin and pamper yourself. They also make a great inexpensive gift. So today I’m sharing this super easy to make pomegranate body scrub along with printable labels. Enjoy!
Ingredients for DIY Pomegranate Body Scrub
1 C. Coconut Oil
½ C. Sugar
½ Package of pomegranate seeds (found in the produce section)
4-5 (4 oz.) Jelly jars
#1. Using a blender puree ½ the package of pomegranate seeds (mixture will be chunky). This will give you enough juice for the nice pink color as well and the pomegranate particles to add to your scrub.
#2. In a medium size bowl, combine the coconut oil, sugar, pomegranate puree and mix well.
#3. Add the scrub to your 4 oz. jelly jars.
#4. Print and cut out the labels and place on the lid; the metal ring will hold the label in place. **For a more rustic look, you could also use a hole puncher to punch a hole in the top of the label – loop through with twine and tie around the lid.
Click on the image below to print the labels.
*Post may contain affiliate links
- Tiny Bathroom Makeover -
- Guava and Cream Cheese Coffee Cake -
- Celebrating Our Latino Culture With Princess Elena of Avalor -
- How to Transition Back Into the School Year -
- How To Save Hundreds On Your Next Vacation -
- 5 Ways to Lower Your Expenses Today -
- How to Earn an Extra $500 This Month-Sell Something! -
- Simplify and Organize Your Finances -
- How to Kick Procrastination to the Curb -
- Getting Over a Summer Funk -